Tuesday 11 January 2011

First fashion post! I made rose clips for my shoes. :3

So, I'm finally productive! Feeling a little crafty, I got fabric and fake roses I had laying around, determined to make *something*. So, I made shoe clips for my silver heels! :) Since I found them slightly boring with some outfits, and I've been looking at a lot of hime stuff lately, I decided this was perfect.

I'm not sure if you could call this hime at all, or even lolita. But nonetheless, I'm proud of what I've accomplished, and they're so cute!

Lololol webcam photo.

Yay messy table. x3

All I really did was take a bobby pin and hot glue the rose onto the pin, then sliding it through the little open way of the shoe...if that makes sense at all.

Shoes before:


So yeah~ :D Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. they're really cute! Thats a great way to jazz up a pair of shoes ;u;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuuuu! <3 I agree, it's the best way to make shoes prettier. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely make a how to for those roses shoe clips! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Once I have a day free, I will definitely try to do so! :)

    ReplyDelete