Monday 3 January 2011

Mandatory introductory post! :3

Hello to all! My name is Apple, and this will be my means of communicating through the things I obsess over- which will mostly be music, fashion, nerdy things, and anything else that I can think of~

You're thinking: "Who is this Apple? Is she a fruit?"

While that is debatable, Apple is a 19 year old girl from Alabama! She attends university to study German and music journalism, and she also works in a music store that she loves. She also loves "odd" fashion, which consists mainly of Japanese fashion and Vivienne Westwood. :)

"What about the music part? Don't tell me, you like everything but country and rap."

lololl. No. xD

While I do like a lot of things, I could bore you forever on that part. For now, let's talk about my absolute favourites!

David. Bowie.

Yes, he's so amazing, he gets two periods!

Yes, you get the photo with Bowie Cat. :D He's the reason I love music, and Jim Henson. 
Being in the music industry for over 40 years, he's been original every album he's made, every persona. (Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane, anyone?)

King Jareth, King of the Labyrinth! ;D

                                     Another big love of mine is the Finnish band, Sonata Arctica!
Old photo is old. 

They're a power metal band, and amazing in concert~


Lastly (for now!) You either hate or love her, Lady Gaga.  
Go ahead, giggle, squeal, or roll your eyes if you wish. But she is amazing, and is an artist, indeed. Plus, one of her major influences is David Bowie, so she's definitely awesome in my book~

----

So, I end here. I hope you follow me in my journey of music, fashion, and whatever else. I also hope I don't bore you to tears!

Cheers to all!

--Apple Monster

2 comments: